
Madison thought that these were pretty fun, although she certainly has no clue that they are really playing pieces for a two-person game. And if Steve saw this picture, he'd promptly tell me that she's studying to be a plumber!

She started walking up this slide, but didn't get all the way to the top.

The curb around the play area was so wide that she had no trouble at all walking the perimeter; good way to practice balance!

The "steering wheel".
This was her favorite slide and she went down it repeatedly. Actually, she would stop first at the steering wheel, spin it for a few moments, say, "We gotta get out of here!" and then she'd go down the slide!
She tried to climb up this one, but she couldn't quite figure it out.

The spiral slide had a small patch of water at the bottom of it that Madison accidentally went through the first time she went down so every time after that she carefully climbed out at this side of the bottom so that she didn't go through it again.
Although the sun felt vaguely warm, it still was a chilly morning, but it was nice to at least have some sunshine and get out of the house for a little bit.
5 comments:
we have seen this park and always wondered if it was a private house that owned it or it was there for all to use. If i had one like that I would love to share it!!
What a great little park! How fun!! I loved your pic of Kellen snarfing breakfast too--wow--sugar rush to say the least!
Glad you are getting caught up on thigns today--pics especially! :)
I love those little parks. There are a few scattered around our town and they are always empty. I just like being able to let her play without being run over by all the bigger kids that are at the real parks.
The carnival sounded like it was a lot of fun. And you can't beat .25 a ticket. Wow!
I need to get out and find a good little playground to take the kids to. There's one that's about a five minute drive away, but I don't think I'd walk that distance. I like the picture of Madison climbing carefully out of the slide. They learn so quickly, when it deals with personal comfort.
What a cool little park:)It's great to see Madison enjoying herself, and awesome that she cares enough to be careful.
Post a Comment