Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Oh, Bother!
Thanks to the high price of gas and the snug fit of our budget currently, I used the last of the gas that we keep in the garage for the lawnmower to supplement my car. That means that when I tried to mow the lawn today and ran out of gas in the mower, I didn't have anything to put in it so that I can finish the job! Ugh. So the front lawn is partially mowed and my back lawn hasn't been touched yet. We actually have mid-60 degree weather today and sunshine, so it was absolutely perfect, too. I will just have to fill it when I go out to get Kellen from school, since Maddi is down for her nap right now, preventing me from doing it right away, and I'll have to finish the lawn later this afternoon. Oh, well. Rather frustrating, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That can be so frustrating! I know how it feels to be all set and into a project and have to stop. I love all the new pictures you've posted!
Post a Comment