Okay, that may sound kind of funny, but anyone who has done/is doing toilet training with a young child knows exactly what a glorious phrase that is! Granted, I am still reminding her several times during the day. But she tells me that she needs to go every once in a while, and last night she actually told Steve that she needed to go 'poopies' in the toilet (I was out at scouts) and that is the first time she's done that at all! I am periodically (finally) seeing signs that the toilet training is beginning to take root, and I am so excited! Hooray!
10 comments:
Hooray!!!
I loved the days that my kids figured it out.
That is a big thing! What an accomplishment! Zaylee has yet to tell us when she needs to go, but will willingly have potty time whenever we suggest. Hooray for Madison!
That is so great! It comes...slowly...but it is SO nice when it finally clicks, isn't it!?! :)
That is great! Every little step in potty training is huge. What a good feeling.
Congratulations!! I can't wait until I can say that with Paige.....and she is older than Madison is!
HOORAY! for no accidents, I think that was one the most exciting days in my life as a parent. Good for her! It's so nice when you see all your work FINALLY have results.
yeah, I'm dreaming here about that day. But yeah, you! And yeah, Madison! that is so exciting!
Hooray for Madison! And thank you so much for updating my page, it looks great...maybe I shouldn't have posted that here, people might have thought I was the creative one...oh well, Thanks again!
We're still waiting on Nathan to figure that part of toilet training. Kudos to Madison! It's really exciting when they make these connections with their bodies...
I forgot to mention, I tagged you on my blog. Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment