Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pic of the Day #43

"Got Green?"

I'm sure there were more appealing ways to take this picture, but since it's not my house it would look kind of funny if I were walking around finding the best shot... Anyway, this is actually someone's garage and a tree in their front yard. I still find it stunning to see green things growing on people's houses here. I have a favorite part of our drive into town where there is green on all the trees overhanging the road and the air practically glows neon green when the sun shines through it. I tried to take pictures of it today, but there wasn't enough sun out for it show off it's beauty properly. It shined nicely on this moss-covered tree and garage, though!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

What an awesome picture! I love all the things there are to observe in the springtime!@!@