Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pic of the Day #42

"Pieces of Squares"

Again, not an artistic picture, but I'm so pleased with the way this square turned out. I have two done (7 more to go) before I can piece them into a top, but I love seeing the square turn out so very nicely. I can still remember times when I hadn't measured properly and my corners didn't match up nicely on squares, so it gives great satisfaction to see the beautifully sharp corners come together just they way they're supposed to :)

1 comment:

Grandma Danes said...

Good looking block! It sounds like great fun what you're doing. I'm glad you're helping with the quilt tying for others. It's a great feeling to give service. And you will have a beautiful quilt when you get all of your blocks done for your quilt.