"One of these things just doesn't belong"

In case you just really can't tell, it's the plates. No, they're not supposed to be there. I was telling Steve this morning that I just couldn't understand why I could only find four of the plates with this pattern (I'm anal so, with two patterns of plates, I stack them separately) and I knew we had more than four. But they weren't in the cupboard, the dishwasher, or the fridge with something on them. They were just gone. Then I opened the pantry to figure out what we were doing for dinner and, lo and behold, there were my plates. My best guess is that Maddi was trying to help me unload the dishwasher the other day and I didn't know it!
5 comments:
Sounds like a good day--I love that Maddi was helping. I don't have ANY organization to my pots and pans / mixing bowl cupboards because Kaden gets into them so much. I just toss everything back in and hope that I can find it when it comes time. It drove me nuts at first, but I am used to it now. :)
Hmmm...tater tots. Might need to put that on my list this week. That actually sounds kind of tasty.
Thats funny at our house we have so many different plate patterns that we really don't keep track anymore.
Believe it or not now I can find most everything since I'm usually the only one that puts stuff away. The problem is, now that I have control over putting things away, I am losing my memory...so soon I may not be able to find things again!
What a character. I am always finding cooking utensils in the wrong spots, only it's not my kids, it's my husband. :-)
Steve won't unload the dishwasher, because he knows it drives me nuts to have things put away in the wrong places; it means I can't find them!
Post a Comment