Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mystery Mess on the Iron

So, for those of you participated in the poll, it was the rug. The vast majority of people got it right, not that it was particularly hard since you could see the pattern of the rug melted straight onto the iron! I am so glad for a few things. I'm glad I wasn't in the bedroom any *longer* than that. I'm really glad that she didn't hurt herself. I'm glad she didn't melt the actual house carpet, since the house is a rental and we don't want to have to replace it :) I may move this rug to the hall, and the hall rug out to the front room so that not everyone sees it, but I try to keep one near each door to inhibit the dirt.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I win! I win! Bummer though, about the iron AND the rug.

Stephanie said...

It really is wonderful that she wasn't hurt in the process of "playing" with the iron. I have a scar on my foot from once when I was a tiny girl and found the iron. I'm just glad I don't remember getting said scar! Anyway, sorry about the rug, but I'm happy that Maddi didn't get hurt.

Rachel Holloway said...

Is this a great excuse for a new rug?!?! :)