For those of you who have seen My Fair Lady, there is a song done by the head clerk to the hatmaker (I'm awful with names, so feel free to supply them) in which he tells her that it only takes a moment to find a love that lasts your whole life long, so I imagine the title to this being sung to that tune :) In any case, I don't remember when Madison disappeared to make this mess, but I didn't find it until she went down for her nap, because that's when I finally escaped to take my shower.

3 comments:
That song's in Hello, Dolly, not My Fair Lady, but I know what you mean. Evelyn can do SO MUCH damage in a couple minutes' time. Must be a toddler thing. It's a cute picture, though.
I think it is really a mili-moment---a moment sounds like too much time, and in our house these things only take a split second! :)
Thank you, Melinda, you're right. I said I'm bad with names; I even got the name of the movie wrong :)
Post a Comment