Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Insanely frustrating...
Okay, I know that there tends to be a lot of confusion when moving from one place another, but I know I had a container of cocoa powder before we moved. I wouldn't have given it to anyone else because it was in a glass canister with a wooden lid, part of a set of four. I thought I had packed it in a box for wide mouth jars (so that it would stay upright and not get broken) with other miscellaneous stuff, but I've searched through my wide mouth boxes and I can't find it. I am officially stumped. This will probably mean that I will have to open every box in the garage in order to find it, and that is a daunting prospect at best. I just don't have the energy right now to clean out and re-organize the entire garage. Maybe next week I'll go get some cocoa powder and keep it in a jar for the time being. At least then I'll have some on hand until I locate the other :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If it meant you could make the hot fudge pudding cake, I would go buy it and look later! :) yummm....
It is SO frustrating to know you packed something and can't find it. We are still looking for Brandon's IPOD that we KNOW made it here--it is a mystery...
Post a Comment