Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Silly girl!

After Kellen finished his lunch today, he took his dishes to the sink and went to the bathroom, with Maddi following hot on his heels. When he closed (and locked) the door for some semblance of privacy, Madison came running back out to the family room, pretending to cry. She bent herself over the side of a child-sized rocking chair, continuing the pretend cry. Then she ruined the entire effect by pausing long enough to peek out from under her arms to see if I was watching her! I couldn't help laughing at her.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a funny girl! I love all the little antics that make up everyday life. You'll have to be mindful of her drama in the years to come I am sure, but for now it sure is funny.