Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Reality Check
Yesterday evening I was making a concerted effort to get my Christmas cards taken care of. I have my letter written, but not yet printed. I just got an email yesterday informing me that the family photos that I had requested wallets of are ready for me to pick up at Wal-Mart. I bought stamps at the Post Office. I was all ready to print my envelopes and my letter, stuff them and mail them. Then I found out that my printer won't take my envelopes, I'm guessing it's because they're a heavier paper than ordinary envelopes, and it tells me that it has a paper jam. This means that I will get to address all of my Christmas cards by hand this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BUMMER!!! Kudos for getting them out though!! :)
Post a Comment